True Student, Salford Quay, Student Curtains
London Developer Bricks Group commissioned the £25m project in Discovery Quay, Salford, set to provide student accommodation for over 400 prospective students.
Working with the architects and designers, KKA Interiors, Skopos were asked to provide curtains, for all 404 bedrooms and shared dining and kitchen spaces. Bedrooms were split across 4 different formats; True Apartments, True Studios, True Suites and Premium Suites. Curtains were also required for shared cinema rooms.
The KKA Architecture team selected fabrics from the Peru collection for the 404 bedrooms and the common kitchen / dining areas.
For the cinema rooms, fabric from the textured blackout collection, Nocturne, was used to produce light-blocking curtains. Skopos were contracted to measure, supply the fabrics, make up curtains and provide full fit-out.
Skopos are currently working on Discovery Quay phase 2 with Graham Construction and completion is due in summer ‘23.
Benefits of Using Skopos
· Full service offer—including make-up and installation.
· Wide width fabrics in some collections
· Short lead-times.
· Quality control throughout the project.
· Full understanding of project needs.
· Any project, large or small, will be given full attention.
· Skopos will work closely with customers on trial rooms and will develop designs as required before roll-out.
· All Skopos fabrics are designed for high traffic contract areas.
· Products all Flame Retardant - complying with contract standards.
· Antimicrobial products are available within the Skopos portfolio, for added reassurance.
There are currently no fabrics used...