Our collections include a wide variety of compositions and thus specific aftercare instructions differ for each quality. These instructions can be found when viewing product specifications contained within each fabric in all collections.
Our general recommendations for drape fabrics are as follows:
- Use a detergent powder
- Do not wash in hypochlorite bleach
- Do not use optical brightening agents
- Do not use pure soap
- To maintain the flame retardant properties, regular washing or dry cleaning dependent on the fabric’s composition is recommended.
- Overloading machines can cause premature wear/colour loss. We recommend a maximum load of 65%.
- Slight colour loss may occur on dark shades during laundering.
- Shrinkage approximately 3% (BS 4923 - 5A/E), (BSEN 26330:1994)