Coniston Macleod's Bar & Lounge and The View Restaurant
Situated in the Coniston Hotel, Macleod’s Bar & Lounge boasts beautiful views of the Yorkshire Dales. Residents and non-residents are invited to relax and refresh in the warm and welcoming atmosphere and enjoy a wide choice of food and drink.
The Coniston Hotel’s main dining outlet, The View Restaurant, showcases the very best local produce and local landscapes with floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows boasting beautiful views of the estate and beyond.
The hotel owners instructed a refurbishment of the bar, lounge and restaurant to bring a luxurious and inviting feel to these areas within the hotel. Working with contract furniture suppliers PS Interiors and Curveline Design, Skopos were asked to supply upholstery and curtain fabrics to complement the pinks and the blues of the carpet supplied by Wilton. The same scheme was used throughout the bar and restaurant connecting the two areas together.
Fabrics for the furniture were chosen from the contemporary decorative La Feria collection and classic plains from Beau and Boinita velvets. The organic metallic design of Cadiz herringbone and Momo’s exotic tile complement the chosen floor and wall solutions and create luxurious but extremely durable upholstery. Beau and Bonita velvet offer a plain contrast amongst the subtle pattern.
Dove, duel purpose velvet, was used for the curtains in a neutral Putty colourway with a contrasting Wedgewood blue for the bottom border. The curtains were made up by Skopos’ experienced team to the detailed specification and the Skopos specialist fitters completed the pole and curtain installation, for a full service solution.
Benefits of working with Skopos:
· Full service offer—including make-up and installation.
· Quality control throughout the project.
· Skopos work with clients to provide a bespoke, unique design.
· Skopos can supply fabric on the roll or offer our full service depending on the needs of the project.
· All Skopos fabrics are designed for high traffic contract areas.
· Full understanding of project needs.
· Any project, large or small, will be given full attention.
· Products all Flame Retardant - complying with contract standards.