Haugen, Stratford, an all day Café, Restaurant & Rooftop Bar
D&D London, a key investor in London’s restaurant scene have opened their first Alpine themed restaurant, Haugen. An all-day café, restaurant and rooftop bar overlooking the Olympic Park in Stratford, Haugen provides a new destination within East London.
Working with Interior Designer Afroditi Krassa and furniture manufacturers Parla Design, Skopos were asked to supply printed, plain and textured flame retardant upholstery fabrics to compliment the Alpine inspired surroundings.
Palmyra Night Garden, an organic fern design in cool greens and blues was chosen from the new The Silk Roads collection. The design was printed onto Capa base-cloth, which has waterproof and antimicrobial properties, perfect for bar and restaurant interiors. Aksel, a Scandinavian inspired horizontal print was also selected in the same cool tones. Providing a plain subtle contrast, Berg, was chosen in grey and blues. Cuba in the Tangerine colourway was added to accent furniture to bring bright colour into the scheme.
Benefits of working with Skopos:
· Skopos can supply fabric on the roll or offer our full service depending on the needs of the project.
· Wide choice of product from Skopos collections, or Bespoke designs.
· All Skopos fabrics are designed for high traffic contract areas.
· Products all Flame Retardant - complying with contract standards.
· Wide choice of print base-cloths for all environments, from velvet to waterproof.