Rutland Hall Hotel & Spa, Blossoms Restaurant
Rutland Hall Hotel is set in just under 70 acres, with majestic views across Rutland water. The central dining area, Blossoms Restaurant, alongside Blossoms Bar and Terrace serves refined international cuisine, making it one of the best places to eat in Rutland.
The hotel owners instructed an extensive refurbishment of the hotel’s dining, public areas and bedrooms. The first part of the hotel to be relaunched was Blossoms Restaurant Bar & Terrace. Working with furniture suppliers, Contract Furniture Group and interior designers, Curveline Design, scheme boards were created incorporating Skopos fabrics for the upholstery, voiles and blinds to create an elegant and stylish area of the hotel, reflective of Rutland Hall’s stunning location.
Palmyra Oceanic, a bold statement print from The Silk Roads collection, was chosen for dining chairs and booth seating. Matt velvet Bonita upholstery fabric was also used for contrasting dining chairs. Plain bright colourways, Amarillo and Turquoise, were selected to co-ordinate perfectly with the tones included in the print.
Roman blinds in the restaurant also used the same Palmyra print. The sunny south facing windows required each blind to be blackout lined. Mystic Monsoon voile from the Zephyr collection was installed at each window on a wave headed track to take advantage of the evening sun and reflect golden tones into the room.
Lounge chairs in the private dining area were upholstered in Cadiz metallic herringbone velvet, from the La Feria collection. Assorted colours in Aquarius, Lava and Forest created a relaxed eclectic feel.
Skopos specialist fitters completed the track, blind and voile curtain installation.
Benefits of working with Skopos:
- · Full service offer—including make-up and installation.
- · Quality control throughout the project.
- · Skopos work with clients to provide a bespoke, unique design.
- · Skopos can supply fabric on the roll or offer our full service depending on the needs of the project.
- · All Skopos fabrics are designed for high traffic contract areas.
- · Full understanding of project needs.
- · Any project, large or small, will be given full attention.
- · Products all Flame Retardant - complying with contract standards.